Thursday, May 21, 2009

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'! -

This winter, J found this cool car near where he works. It is obvious that it once had a motor of some kind in it but it doesn't have one now. Anyway, he packed it home and put it in the garage to see if he could restore it. P discovered it and loves to be pulled around in it. Here are a few pictures from yesterday evening:



Even Grammy came over for a minute to tug the kiddo around!


I am SO proud of myself for getting this shot! Usually J gets the really good shots but I can totally say that this one is all mine!!!


Here is P helping Grammy take the car back to the "garage" AKA shed.


P then had to show Grammy his lawn mowing skills. This kid loves his lawn mower especially when we put the bubbles in it!


Here I am (with my big ol' pregnant belly) resting on a rock in our back yard. ;-)
(Taken May 20, 2009)


Best buds! They were hugging goodbye and stopped for a photo. I love these two SO much!

6 comments:

Marta said...

So fun! I love you all so much too and the kisses are priceless. Much easier when I come visit him than the fits that ensue when he comes to our house and has to leave!

The Sayer Family said...

I LOVE the close up shot you got of Preston - so cute! I know you haven't been feeling the best but the picture of you looks GREAT!

Lind Family said...

Thank you Mom and Heather!

Heidi said...

Grant would be sorely jealous of that car - It's no wonder Preston thinks it's sweet! That picture of him is priceless - you should enter it at the fair and I'll bet it would win a prize. Hope everything is well.

The Crockett Family said...

I love that car!! It was nice to see you this weekend. You'll have to send me your email since I have a couple of cute pics. of your little guy. :)

The Perkins Family said...

Your mom always looks like she is just having a blast being a granny! It's easy to see how much she loves her kids (meaning all of you!).