P singing with Grampy! SO CUTE!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Friday, April 25, 2008
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
1. WHAT ARE FOUR JOBS THAT YOU HAVE HAD IN LIFE?
Mother (21 months), sales associate at Hallmark (4 months), & appraiser assistant (11 years). I've only had three.
2. WHAT ARE FOUR PLACES WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN?
New York City, Nauvoo, Chicago, & Denver
3. WHAT ARE FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS?
Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo, my mom's chicken and dumplings, Cornish hens stuffed with stuffing, & shrimp on ice!!!
4. WHO ARE FOUR PEOPLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW BETTER?
1) Jesus Christ 2) Joseph Smith Jr. 3) Lindsay Walker (we've just met and I can't wait to get to know you even better!) 4) Christian Bale (What a hottie! Don't worry J, you have nothing to worry about! I love you the most!).
5. FOUR REASONS I LOVE BEING ME?
1) I have an awesome husband who takes care of me and gives me breaks from P when he is driving me cRaZy! 2) I really do have a wonderful son and I love him more than words can express. 3) I love to be me because I have wonderful friends, family, and extended family! 4) Because I can play the piano.
6. WHAT ARE FOUR CLASSES YOU WISH WERE OFFERED TO YOU THAT YOU COULD PARTICIPATE IN RIGHT NOW?
1) Photography 2) Patience 101 3) Parenting 101 4) How to deal with teenagers with cell phones. (I am a frazzled Young Women leader in need of suggestions!)
7. WHO ARE FOUR FRIENDS OR RELATIVES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAG?
Lindsay Walker, Brandy Anderson, Teresa Green, & Kristen Starr,
TAG YOU'RE IT!!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Monday, April 21, 2008
P loves to sit next to Grampy and play with his very own remote. This is one of his favorite spots when we go and visit Grammy & Grampy.
P loves this cool guitar. It plays songs and all sorts of stuff. He really gets his groove on sometimes! ; )
P loves to play with Grampy's cheap drugstore reading glasses. We put them on him but he wasn't wanting to pose for a picture. This was the best one I could get! Also, he has a ladybug sticker on his forehead, if you were wondering. The only way we can get him to wear a sticker is if we sneak it on his head! Poor kid!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Ayda is giving P a hug and he is allowing it. It kind of looks like she wasn't all that excited about giving the hug either but it was cute nonetheless!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Yes, yes, I know . . . I can hear the groans! But I am so excited about my new phone that I had to show you! If you will reference the post below, Preston doesn't hold still for very long so I end up taking pictures of things that will hold still! ;) Anyway, I just had to show my lovely new phone with the full keyboard. I know that Lindsay Walker is drooling and totally jealous. One day Lindsay, you will get your phone with the full keyboard and we will have so much fun texting. Have a great day everyone!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Tuesday, April 15, 2008