Monday, July 27, 2009

Quick Note -

I've been having quite a hard time with postpartum depression/psychosis. I've been staying with J's parents and it has been a true blessing. I'm going to start counseling tomorrow and look forward to getting better. I have been improving but I need some additional help. Since my in-laws don't have Internet, I haven't been able to keep you updated on what has been happening.

On Saturday, July 25th, J and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. We went to dinner and then to the drive-in movie in Soda.

On Sunday, July 26th, P celebrated his 3rd birthday. I took pictures and will update when I am able to go back home.

I want to thank you all for your prayers. You are all wonderful friends and I love you all so much!

5 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

I'm so sorry sis it's been hard again. i was hoping and praying it would be easier this time. You are still in my thoughts and prayers. Thank goodness you have helpers! I love you!

The Adams family said...

I hope things start to look up for you! Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you!

Darci and Ryan said...

Good luck!

Lewis Family said...

There's a great article in the new August Ensign about post partum depression. Don't be afraid or ashamed to take medication if the depression lasts - I know it helped me and I only had to be on it for a short time. Hang in there!

Garvin's said...

I LOVE YOU!!! Wish there was something I could do to make things better for you. Just remember we are all here for you. let me know if there is anything that we can do. Love you!!