Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa's Lap

We had our ward Christmas party last night. We had dinner and a program. Afterwards, Santa made an appearance. P really didn't even care about Santa. We've never really talked about Santa so he doesn't really understand. We decided to go have him sit on Santa's lap. I totally anticipated a huge emotional breakdown. Amazingly enough, P didn't cry or scream but he sure did pout!


Check out Santa's beard. That is real! He lives in our ward. He grows it out every Christmas for the ward party.

I couldn't help but get a picture with Santa too. I was having a very hard time deciding what to ask for. ;-)

4 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

I just posted about the same thing . . .too funny! My almost three year old wouldn't get anywhere close. Love the pic of you on Santa's lap!

Jill and Levi said...

I absolutely Love you!! I think this is the best picture of you ever!! You guys are cute!

Marta said...

oh my heck, that first picture is hilarious...I love it Thanks Carrie for having your camera there!!!

Heidi said...

Did you ever decide what to ask Santa for? That is a great picture. Your new family picture is great - you all look so vogue with the black and white.