Saturday, April 24, 2010

Oh How P Has Grown

I have nothing to really blog about so I was trying to figure out something to do. I started looking at the past several years of pictures and it just amazes me how much P has grown up. He isn't my baby anymore! :'-( *Sniff*

Here is our cute little stinker at about 4 months or so.
(November-ish 2006) Such a sweet face.



Sweet guy loving some food. Note the piece of cheerio on his chin. :-)
(March 2007)



Hanging out in the window watching the squirrels. OOOOHH!
(March 2008)



Lounging in the laundry basket with his doodle pad. Such a funny guy!
(March 2009)



Silly guy put a toy on his ear. I'm amazed at the difference between now and last year. My little boy, my toddler, is no longer. He's a big boy!
(March 2010)

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

I totally thought that was E in the top pic. But even P looks so much older than he was when we were there not too long ago in that last pic. Crazy how they grow!