I saw this on someone's blog and liked the idea. I really got to know her better. Maybe you can get to know me better.
1. Last beverage: Diet Dr. Pepper
2. Last phone call: The hubby
3. Last text message: Our new tenant (we have a basement apartment) wondering if she could start moving stuff in.
4. Last song you heard: PBS Cat In The Hat theme song.
5. Last time you cried: Today. We didn't get something that I was hoping to get.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Got back with someone you've broken up with: Nope
7. Been cheated on: Not to my knowledge.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: No, thankfully.
9. Lost someone special: Yes
10. Been depressed: Yes. I suffered with postpartum depression after both boys were born.
11. Been drunk and threw up: Never.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend: Yes, a few!
16. Fallen out of love: No way!
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes
18. Met someone who changed you: Yes, I've made some great friends
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes, but not in a negative way.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Kind of. I try to not let it bother me but it usually does bother me for a while.
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friends list: Yes, my hubby!
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Probably about 3/4
23. How many kids do you want? I'd love to have another but with the postpartum depression history, we don't think it is a good idea. We've thought about adoption.
24. Do you have any pets: No, a fact that J and P both are sad about.
25. Do you want to change your name: Nope. I like it and it is pretty original.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Had dinner with family
27. What time did you wake up? Well, J's alarm clock started ringing about 6am. He kept hitting the snooze for quite a while so I didn't really sleep much after that.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Our date to Harry Potter. My mom offered to watch the boys on Monday evening so that J and I can go!
30. Last time you saw your mother: Monday. E and I go over to her house and hang out while P goes to preschool.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I would make it so that we could be financially secure and not have to worry about money (or lack of it) all the time.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes, I went to school with a Tom.
34. Who is getting on your nerves now? P and E take their turns.
35. Most visited websites: Facebook and the blogs that I follow.
36. What's your real name: I'm only gonna say K
37. Nicknames: Mommy, sweetie,
38. Relationship Status: Happily Married.
39. Zodiac sign: Gemini
40. Male or female: Female, last time I checked.
41. Primary School: Chubbuck Elementary
42. Middle School: Hawthorne Junior High
43. High school: Highland Senior High School
44. Hair color: Brown
45. Long or short: Short!
46. Height: 5' 4"
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Yeah, my hubby!
48: What do you like about yourself? The fact that I'm not as shy anymore. I am more willing to step out of my comfort zone and talk to people.
49. Piercings: Had my ears pierced but I let them grow back together. I'm not very girly and I only wear my wedding ring. I'm not much into jewelery.
50. Tattoos: nope, I'll stick with stretch marks as the only marks on my body.
51. Righty or lefty: righty
52. First surgery: C-section to have P
53. First piercing: Ear, when I was, like, 17 or something.
54. First best friend: A girl named Melanie in kindergarten.
55. First sport you joined: Softball when I was 9 or 10
56. First vacation: We didn't really take "vacations" as a kid. Our first REAL vacation was to NYC when I was a senior in high school. It was awesome!
58. First pet: Buddy. He was a gray, Miniature Schnauzer. I got him for my 10th birthday.
59. Eating: Nothing. Nothing at the moment. I ate Mac and Cheese with the boys for lunch
60. Drinking: Nothing. Just finished a Diet Dr. Pepper
61. I'm about to: get E up from his nap.
62. Listening to: Between the Lions theme song on PBS
63. Waiting for: J to get home from work.
64. Want kids?: I love to have one more but I don't know if it will happen.
65. Get married?: Hopefully I won't have to do it ever again. I'm content with the marriage I have now!
66. Career: Mother, Cashier at Shopko
67. Lips or eyes: Not exactly sure what this mean. I like J's lips because they are big and kissable.
68. Hugs or kisses: both
69. Shorter or taller: I'm kind of short.
70. Older or Younger: Eh?! What does that mean? If I could stay younger, then YES
71. Romantic or spontaneous: I'm not very spontaneous but I'm not much of a romantic either! Man, I'm lame ....
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: I like nice stomach but it isn't necessary. J has really nice, large arms!
73. Sensitive or loud: I love a sensitive type!
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: No
77. Drank hard liquor: Never
78. Lost glasses/contacts: No, hopefully I never do.
79. Sex on first date: Heck no! I believe in saving sex for after marriage.
80. Broken someone's heart: I don't know if I really broke his heart but I know I hurt his feelings at least. What can I say, I decided to just tell him how it was and not waste his time.
82. Been arrested: no
83. Turned someone down: Yes.
84. Cried when someone died: Yes.
85. Fallen for a friend: Not really. I had the hots for J before I even had a chance to get to know him. He was so cute!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Generally speaking...
88. Love at first sight: Not really. Lust at first sight, or instant connection, yes.
89. Heaven: definitely!
90. Santa Claus: Of course!
91. Kiss on the first date: No. Kisses mean love to me. I think it takes some time to get to that point. Maybe I'm a prude, who know.
92. Angels: Yes
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Nope. I am intensely loyal.
95. Did you sing today?: I'm sure that I sang along to the songs in the car.
96. Ever cheated on somebody: no. (see 94)
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: I'd go back to when J and I first got married and tell us not to worry so much. Oh, and save more money. We were kind of spend happy when we had money and no kids.
98. The moment you would choose to relive? I'd love to relive the first months of live with my boys IF the postpartum depression could be taken away.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: No.
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths?: Nope!