Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas with My Family -

We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my family. On Christmas Eve, we went up to my Granny Teeples house and had dinner and watched part of the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. It was pretty neat. The snow was so bad that Granny Teeples and Grandma & Grandpa Gower couldn't join us for breakfast on Christmas morning. J dug us out, see that post below, and we went to my parents. We had breakfast and then opened presents. P got the movie Wall*E so we watched that. It was our first time seeing it and J and I both loved it! P was dead set on watching "Shish" (Finding Nemo) so we watched that after. Here are some pics of P opening some presents.


P got some cool Spongebob Kroc's! They are warm and fuzzy inside and he LOVES them!




Our handsome boy is very happy about the books that he got!




Yeah for books!



Sweet kid!


Grammy and Jack are helping P discover the sounds his new book makes!

No comments: