Monday, February 28, 2011
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Friday, February 25, 2011
Thursday, February 24, 2011
(I hope she doesn't mind me stealing a picture from her profile!) This is Collete. She and her family live in our basement apartment. Since they've moved in, I have all of the sudden gotten a social life! ;-) We play the Wii (actually we usually watch the kids play the Wii). we talk, we take the kids to play, and she has even gotten me out playing some basketball! I am really grateful for this chance to get to know her better and I've really enjoyed it! Thanks, Collete, you're awesome! :-)
Posted by K Lind at 9:36 AM
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Gordon B. Hinckley was and still continues to be a huge inspiration to me. He was such a sweet, funny man. Even though I never met him, I grew to love him like a Grandpa. I will always cherish his talks and the videos of him. :-)
Posted by K Lind at 8:42 PM
I really want to take a cruise to Alaska. From photo's that I've seen, it is a beautiful place and I'd love to see it. I also have family there, so I'd love to see them too. So, I'd have to probably plan two trips! ;-)
Posted by K Lind at 3:30 PM
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Saturday, February 19, 2011
I couldn't pick just one. It was too hard! I love all types of music. So, I decided to cheat and create a collage of some favorites. I really enjoy Michael Buble' because he has a fresh and different sound from everything else. I've loved Linkin Park from when they first came out. I loved their Hybrid Theory album. I'm a big fan of the Dixie Chicks and really loved their Home and Taking The Long way albums. Who doesn't love Chicago?! My dad taught me the love for them.
Posted by K Lind at 10:02 PM
Friday, February 18, 2011
I love family. (I wish I had a picture of J's family to share because they are included.) I love my parents. They are so wonderful and such a blessing in our lives. My mom is my best friend and I can talk to her about anything. I worked with my dad for nearly 12 years. We have had a great relationship and I really enjoyed it. I love J because he is just plain awesome and puts up with me. I love my boys because they are so stinkin' sweet and cute! I also love the family dog, Jack. Dogs are considered people in our house. I first had Buddy and now Jack. They are my brothers.
Posted by K Lind at 10:12 PM
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
(The girls are going to KILL me for using this picture! LOL! Sorry ladies, it was the only picture of you two together that I had!)
These two are two of my cousins. We are close and I consider them my sisters! I love them to bits and I enjoy every time we get together. Now, we don't really do "messed up" stuff but we certainly laugh and enjoy our time together! Love these girls!
Posted by K Lind at 9:30 PM
Posted by K Lind at 7:34 PM
Monday, February 14, 2011
I used to work with my dad in real estate appraisal. We saw many homes ... good and bad. This home took the cake though. It was quite obvious that it had been added on to a couple of times. This "master bath" was absolutely hilarious! I had to take a picture and laughed for days. I even blogged about it! Click HERE if you want to read my post.
Posted by K Lind at 10:49 PM
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Friday, February 11, 2011
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Are you surprised that I didn't put a picture of Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper? I enjoy it too much to wish it away. I have been biting my nails for as long as I can remember. Silly and gross but I can't stop. I manage to stop for a time but always end up biting again.
Posted by K Lind at 7:45 PM
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Monday, February 7, 2011
Posted by K Lind at 2:41 PM
Friday, February 4, 2011
I post a lot of great stuff on Facebook that never seems to find its way here. Silly tidbits of life, funny things that P does or says, etc. I thought I had better share some of them before I forget. (Actually, I didn't remember all of these. I found an application on Facebook that shows me my history of status'. SWEET!)
- P said, "Mom! You're huge!" Rude child!
- P said, "Daddy, make me a princess!" He was trying to get a blanket wrapped around his waist like a skirt!
- P said, "I am not a human! Boys are not human!" Oh, the truth he speaks. ;-)
- P told J that he was going to be a dinosaur for Halloween, E could be a puppy, J could be an astronaut, and he said he wanted me to be a ... wait for it ... sponge. What?!?! That is the best he can come up with? Sheesh!
- P singing to himself, "I'm gonna be gorgeous today! I'm gonna be gorgeous today!"
- P was looking sad so J asked him what was wrong. P said, "My prayer wasn't answered." J asked, "What prayer?" E replied, "I wanted to be a superhero."
- P said, "Mom! You have huge feet!"
- I threw a coat on P's head to be silly and he said, "Mom! I'm not a hook!"
- P walked up to me and said, "Nice ascot!" We had been watching Toy Story 3 A LOT.
- I asked P what he was grateful for. He thought for a moment and said, "My eyeballs!"
- P said, "Mom, you're so cute! I'm proud of you!" I don't even know what I did but I'll take it!
- P asked me, "Do you want a dinosaur kiss or a guy kiss?" I said, " I want a sweet boy kiss." Preston replied, "MOOOOOOOM! I'm a guy, not a boy!"
- P climbed into E's bed and started to play. I asked him to get out and he said, "Mom, can I pleeeaaasse say in here and play prison?" Um, NO! I don't know how you play prison but I don't want to find out!
- P saw a movie about a fire breather. So he decided he was a fire breather and would supposedly breath fire on all the kids at the mall play area. I'm pretty sure the parents were weirded out!
- P got two pieces of candy from his Primary teacher on a Sunday. He ran to J after the meetings and showed him the candy. He said that one was for him and one was for J and gave it to him. J had been talking to a gentleman and the man said, "Where's mine?" P looked distraught, not knowing what to do. He finally took the candy from J and gave it to the man. It was hilarious!
- P said, "Daddy? Since I'm four, can I have four Christmas trees?"
- P started to randomly sing one day, "I don't eat poop, it's yucky. I don't eat pee! I like chocolate!"
- We nearly hit a deer driving home from J's parents house. P saw the herd of deer and asked if we could have one for a pet.
- P said, "Kissing is yucky!" Good job man! Keep thinking that for another 18 years!
- P said, "Mom, a big burp is funny but a small burp is naughty." Um ... ok?
- P asked, "Mom, do you have a baby in your tummy?" I said, "No my child. I'm just fat."
- P asked his speech therapist why she had a big tummy. I was horrified. She isn't a small lady but she took it in stride.
- While talking to his 5-year-old, talkative cousin on the phone, P said, "Don't talk so much."
Posted by K Lind at 10:39 PM
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
I just realized that I didn't take a single picture of the boys or anything with my actual camera during the month of January! How terrible is that?! I did take some with my cell phone and posted them on Facebook. But, I guess some of you aren't on Facebook and don't get to see them. So, I decided to post them here too! By the way, if you are on Facebook and are not my friend ... WHY THE HECK NOT!?!?!?!? If you want to be my friend, let me know and I'll find you.
I took a picture of this beast. It may be small in size but it creates a HUGE amount of pain on a bare foot in the middle of the night! OUCH! My cousin stepped on her sons toy plane, just like this one, and actually drew blood. She didn't know until morning when she saw blood tracked across her carpet!
GRRRRRR! Man, I love this kid! He is so flippin' cute and can be such a pain in the butt at the same time!
A group of ladies that I'm friends with at church. The one on the left bugs me
constantly on occasion for caramel brownies. I finally decided to have a tutorial of sorts and we invited two other gals! It was great fun! We had yummy taco salad, talked, laughed, and baked.
Here we are before the baking fest began.
My handsome men. Love these guys so much!
On the day that we got our van fixed, we ended up going with P and E's cousins to the dentist office. They had this sweet couch in the waiting room. All of the kids LOVED it! E was pretty darn proud of himself!
P and I drove out to my sister-in-laws house for an ICAN meeting that she was hosting. Click the link for more information if you like. She is very passionate about educating women on all of their options in terms of childbirth. Anyway, the sunset was SO GORGEOUS that I had to take a picture. The picture doesn't do it justice one bit.
Handsome Mr. P! LOVE this kid!
Posted by K Lind at 12:37 PM