Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


Holy shnikees! I haven't confessed in a very long time .....  I guess I better get to it!

I went to school this morning with P. They were hosting a "Mom's and Breakfast" for the students. I was excited because P was so darn excited. :-)  According to the email that I received, we were going to get Costco muffins. Mmmmm! When we arrived, instead of muffins, we received a tiny, minuscule granola bar and a small milk. What the eff!!! I CONFESS that I was downright angry just a tad peeved. For one thing, they didn't give what they promised. But mostly, I was upset to see that that was going to be P's breakfast for the day. I sure hope he makes it until lunch.

I CONFESS that J and I are going to a church Valentine's party tonight. J is partially in charge of it and hasn't even come up with a game yet. I have a feeling that I will be running the game and have to figure it out on the fly. Why do men always wait until the last moment?

I CONFESS that I am going to get my haircut today! :-)  I've had the same haircut since my junior year of high school .... that is 15 years folks. I finally decided to change it up. Want to see my inspiration? (Keep in mind that my hair is short and I can only do so much with it.)
Google Images
I CONFESS that I also went and got my ears pierced! Holy makeover, Batman! Knowing that I was going to be getting this haircut, I wanted to make sure I didn't lose my femininity. So, I have some nice diamond  cubic zirconium studs. I am excited for this change! It has been way too long!

I'll make sure to post pictures after!
Photobucket

5 comments:

VandyJ said...

I love that hair style--on other people, it would never work for me but I bet you can make it work. Looking forward to the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love the pixie. Emma's hair is just too cute and you will rock it! Go makeovers ;)

Jessica G. said...

I'm digging the potential haircut!
And the only time we ever had an activity with the EQ was when the president's wife planned it. Boys just don't think of anything beyond having chips and dip.

Mamarazzi said...

you are going to look totes adorable with that pixie cut. love that you just got your ears pierced, so cool.

i would be pissed about the breakfast, for the same reason...that is NOT breakfast for a kid.

sorry i am slow getting here, some weeks just get away from me. thanks for linking up, love your confessions and i really appreciate that you play along!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

You were robbed at that mom's breakfast! I wonder what happened. I wouldn't have been happy with my kids eating that for breakfast either.

That style will look so cute on you!