Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesdays Q&A
Hosted by MamarazziQueso and Crazymama

Photobucket

This week Crazymama wants to know how you pamper yourself...
{1} What is your go to color if you paint your nails? do your toes and fingernails match?
Haha! I chew my fingernails to the nub ... so, no, I don't paint them.

{2} Have you ever gone for a mani/pedi? how often do you go?
I've never had one in a spa but I had a pedi given to me at a Relief Society church function. I am the least girly person you will meet. This probably isn't the week for me to participate! :-)

{3} Do you color your hair? do you have a salon do it or do you do it yourself? 
Before this year, I've only ever done blond highlights on occasion. My hairdresser has done them. A few months ago, my friend Collete talked me into dying my hair. Nothing too drastic ... just a little darker brown. I loved it! I plan on doing it again because I just cut my hair and cut off all the color!

{4} Facials...have you ever had one? 
I've only ever done the homemade facials at home. It really does do wonders. I should probably do them more often.

{5} Would you or have you ever done botox?
No way and not a chance. I refuse to inject botulism into my face. Not gonna do it.
 
{6} Beauty knows no pain, do you believe in waxing, electrolisis, eyelash extentions, anti-aging creams, micro-dermabrasion, peels, botox? 
I wax my eyebrows quite frequently. I've seen eyelash extensions and think they are awesome. I just can't justify the $$$ it costs to then have to redo them in a few months. I see nothing wrong with the anti-aging creams and micro-dermabrasion. If you can afford it and want it, go for it! Same goes for botox, if you want to do it then I have no problem with it. I just can't stomach the thought of putting botulism into my face.

As I said above and in my prior posts, I had a mini-makeover. I had the same haircut for 15 years and decided to change it up a bit .... as much as I can due to my short hair. I also pierced my ears! Here is a pic for those of you who requested it!
Not the best shot, but you get the idea! I'll try for a better shot another day!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photo and love your hair cut. Have a great day.

Jodi said...

Love the new look - you're beautiful!

Crazymamaof6 said...

fabbulous haircut. short hair rocks. and the earrings look fab too.

fun relief society activity. love a pedicure anywhere i can get one. even at home. i have short short nails too.

thanks for linking up

Mamarazzi said...

loving the new look...i SO wish i could pull of a pixie, i would do it tomorrow!!

thanks for linking up, i enjoyed your answers!!