Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Past Week -

We haven't been up to very much this week but we did get some good pictures.

I found P in the living room laying on his pillow watching the ceiling fan turn. Before I could get a good picture, he moved. Anyway, I thought this was pretty darn cute!


P is learning how to do somersaults!


Momma still has to help.

If Mom doesn't help, P goes sideways!


What a good lookin' kid, even upside down!


P got this cool Clifford toy on wheels. He really loves to sit on it and ride it around.



You can't really tell but P, Kitty, and I are all sitting on Clifford. Well, not really sitting, I think I would have crushed it.

Pardon J's nerd face! ;o) He was making car sounds.

We went to Soda on Monday (the 2nd) and had dinner with J's family. P was loving the Jello and got some on his nose. Such a silly boy!

J and P laughing. They love each other SO much and have so much fun together!

2 comments:

Marta said...

Too bad that boy never has any fun!

teresa said...

Cute pictures! Your little boy reminds me so much of mine, they're so much fun!