Friday, November 14, 2008

My Good Man Tag -

1. Where did you meet your husband? - Idaho State University math class.

2. How long did you date before you got married? - Friends 3 months, dated 3 months, engaged 3 months.

3. How long have you been married? - 5 years this past July.

4. What does he do to surprise you? - The other day I came home from work to a cleaned living room, kitchen, dining room, AND bathroom! So sweet and cool!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? - His handsome face & sweet personality.

6. What is your favorite quality? - He is patient with me and he makes me laugh.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? - He always comes up with really weird, off-the-wall ones. My favorite is Fluffer (where that came from, I don't know). He does call me Sweetie too.

8. What is his favorite food? - He is loving the new mushroom swiss burger from Wendy's at the moment.

9. What is his favorite sport? - He isn't much of a sports fan. Give him Discovery Channel or The History Channel and he is a happy camper.

10. When and where did you first kiss? - Our first kiss was when were were sitting on my parents couch in the living room. I was nervous and giggling and he tried to wait for me to stop. I couldn't stop so he just went in for it anyway. Pretty cute.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? - Just hang out, talk, and laugh. We do like to go for drives and to an occasional movie. We haven't gone to a movie for months though! Hmmm ... I think another sleepover for P at Grammy's house is in order! ;o)

12. Do you have children? Yep. 1 boy and another on the way!

13. Does he have any hidden talents? - He is an awesome artist! Drawing, painting, sculpting, woodwork, etc. You name it, he can do it! I LOVE IT!

14. How old is he? - The big 2-9

15. Who said I love you first? - He did.

16. What is his favorite music? - Any music by English artists like Sting, Phil Collins, & Coldplay.

17. What do you admire most about him? - How much he loves. He takes such good care of me and P. He is an AWESOME daddy and I tell our Heavenly Father everyday how grateful I am for him. I also admire how hard he works for us. He has a really hard labor job and I feel so bad for how tired he is by the end of the week. I hope I tell him enough just how grateful I am for him!

18. What is his favorite color? - Blue

19. Will he read this? - Eventually, I think he checks the blog once a week or so.

20. People I tag - Whomever wants to share the love of their awesome man and/or wife! You men out there are welcome to blog too! :o)

No comments: