Sunday, November 23, 2008

Not Much Going On -

There isn't much going on in our neck of the woods. We decided to watch The Lion King with Pto discover that it was too scary. It is amazing how you don't realize how serious and sometimes scary children's movies can be! The poor little man even squeezed out a tear! So we immediately stopped it and put in Veggie Tales. I think he should be okay now! ;o)


Things are going pretty good for me. I've been more sick with this pregnancy than I ever was with P. It makes me wonder if it will be a girl?! I'm also working as a cashier at ShopKo, in addition to working with my Dad, and I enjoy it. It is fun to see a lot of people that I know. I'm still serving in the Young Women as the Mia Maid Advisor and I really enjoy it. We have really good girls and they make it fun.


P is growing like a weed and progressing all the time. He is spouting out more and more words and he is such a cutie pie! I know I say it all the time, but it's true!


J is doing well. His job at Culligan keeps him busy and muscular, which I enjoy! ;o) We've decided that he needs a new suit coat because his shoulders have become more muscular. He ended up busting a seam at church today. Oops! J is such a good husband and man! I love him so much and feel so blessed every day for being able to be married to him. He takes such good care of me and has been especially good since I've been pretty nauseous lately. I am one lucky and blessed girl!


Sorry for the lack of pictures, I'll try and take some this week! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! Oh, and Happy Birthday to my awesome mom on the 26th! I love you, Mom!

2 comments:

teresa said...

I'm sorry you're feeling icky with the pregnancy. How are you liking your new job?

We are starting to realize that we have to be so careful about even the cartoons we show Jayda, she gets scared with EVERYTHING lately. Hopefully it's just a stage.

K Lind said...

I like it. I enjoy the interaction with people and stuff. I am NOT looking forward to Black Friday though ... but I'll survive! ;o)