Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Last Hurrah

It has been pretty cold around these parts the last couple of weeks. So, last week there was one gorgeous day so my mom and I decided to take advantage of it. P had been begging to see her so she came over to our neighborhood park on her lunch break and played with the kiddos. I love my mom so much and so do the boys!

Grammy and E were twirling on the merry-go-round


P l.o.v.e.s. to play at the playground and gets very excited!


CHEESE!
This toy gives me the heeby jeebies and I don't know why. Maybe it is because I'm claustrophobic or something. Maybe I'm afraid of ever doing jail time. Who knows.


The boys playing in a car. It is on a spring and rocks back and forth. E looks worried because P was getting it rocking pretty hard. E did NOT like that! :-)


E happy to have the car to himself! Such a sweet kiddo.


This is my attempt at being an artsy fartsy photographer. I just don't have the "eye" for it, I guess.

No comments: