There aren't really any pictures to share today but I did have two from a couple weeks ago.
Somebody likes CORN ON THE COB!
Okay, now to the point of the post. I've decided to share with you some of my current addictions.
- Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock At A Time - I was blog
stalkingsurfing and ran across this awesome blog. She had me at the first post. She has the most fun way of writing and captivating me in her stories. She is a stay-at-home mom and an aspiring writer. Her husband is currently deployed in Korea. Anyway, I don't know her at all personally but I feel as if I know her. We have many differences but we also have SO MANY things in common. I've been slowly reading backwards in time on her blog and am thoroughly enjoying it. Take some time and read it. She makes me laugh daily. (She does use some language on occasion, but who doesn't? I've been known to slip one out. ;-) )
- Facebook - I'm sure most of you already know that I'm addicted to Facebook. I love it! It has been a great way to keep in contact with friends and family. It has also been a great way to reconnect with old friends and old schoolmates. I love to peruse through Status Shuffle and find amusing things to share. I love to look at people's photo albums and share in the growth of their children. It is great.
- Top Chef - I LOVE to watch Top Chef. It is one of my favorite shows. If I find a marathon of Top Chef shows on, I must watch and will fill up the DVR space with it. I will watch it over and over ... which drives J and P crazy. Oh well, they watch Spongebob all the time, I deserve an addiction too! I am highly anticipating their newest season which will consist of past contestants for an All-Stars edition! :-D I am pumped just thinking about it!
- I'm a little embarrassed to say but I am addicted to America's Next Top Model. Just as with Top Chef, I will drop everything if I see that a marathon is rolling. I love to see what type of photo shoot they will have and sometimes I even enjoy the dynamics between the contestants. Mostly they bother me with their cattiness but I still can't rip my eyes away.
- Diet Dr. Pepper - What more can I say?! Wake-me-up and yummy deliciousness packaged in a lovely can!
These are just a few of my addictions.
What do you find yourself addicted to?