Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Got My BLUE On!







I received my blog swap package today!!! I got so excited when the mailman knocked on my door! I took the package and ran for my camera. Unfortunately, the battery was dead .... LAME!  I tried to wait for the battery to charge but I just couldn't. I decided cell phone pics will just have to do. ;-)


Some cute cards and a magnet that my boys will love!


Hot cocoa that I can sip while I give myself a pedicure!!!  There is also a CTR (Choose The Right) lanyard! 


I am so excited about this necklace! I serve with the Young Women and I can't wait to wear it!


My boys are gonna love this cute fish mold! I see fishy ice cubes in the near future!
I never knew that they made a Cookies n Cream jello pudding! I cannot wait to try it!
Mmmmm ..... chocolate! The other present is a cute little notepad. I should have taken the plastic off.


Oh my goodness, look at the cute little bag! SQUEEEE!  Love it!
I got a pretty blue bracelet, some gum, blue pens, and some blue ribbon! 


Check out the cute flower. I also got a nice bath scrubber. I can't wait to use it.
(How in the heck do you spell loofa? )


Check out all that chocolate goodness! YUM! I totally hid all of this so none of the boys (grown and small) can find it. It. Is. Mine.!!! ;-)


Here is a pic of all the wonderful stuff together! 

Wanna see what I sent Jessica G?  I think you do! ;-)
Click here and go check out her out!  I think we are kindred spirits! I can't wait to get to know her more!
We're already Facebook buddies! :-)

5 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

CUTENESS!!! i really love love love everything she sent you and i just know y'all are gonna be forever friends..yep, i am good at this matching thing. just ask Sami and Evelyn...friends forever!!

Unknown said...

Chocolate overload! I didn't think it was possible. lol! That is a SCORE!

And I love the necklace! I so want to be in YW's!

You made out like a bandit on this swap! :D

Laurie said...

you are so funny! I have never heard of a swap on a blog but it was fun to see all your treasures.

Jessica G. said...

Hooray! I'm glad you like it! Blue is beautiful. :)
(and the necklace was your "please don't hate me for mailing late" gift. I liked the engraving on it.)

Camie Marie said...

What a cute idea! I love getting packages in the mail!