Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy List

 

I'M HAPPY that I got to go to P's very first Christmas program at school. He looked so cute up there singing. The gym was jam-packed full of parents. I could tell he was looking for me and my parents but he never could find us in the sea of faces.

I'M HAPPY that I got to see him in his class afterwards. I wanted him to know that I was there supporting him. :-)  His face showed me how happy he was. Love that boy!

I'M even more HAPPY that the Kindergarteners got to go first on the program. I totally skipped out on the rest.

I'M HAPPY to have a warm home to live in. The temperatures have been frigid that last few days. I am grateful to have a place to be and that I'm able to keep my family safe and warm.

I'M HAPPY to have wonderful friends. I don't even get to see many of them in person. I am grateful for Facebook and blogs. It has helped me keep my connections with friends. It really has been a blessing.

Now switching notes

I'M HAPPY to know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me.

Some really bad stuff happens in this world but he loves us regardless. A friend of mine and his family have gone through so much heartache and trials this past year. I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that God still loves him and his family. Despite the trials that we may have, I know that we are not alone. I am grateful and comforted by the knowledge. I am grateful for my religion that has brought me so much peace and reassurance.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Aw, that's so cute getting to go to their first Christmas pageant. I love it! (I probably would have skipped the rest though too!)

Thanks for linking up!

The Lovely One said...

You have a lot to be happy (and thankful!) for! Enjoy it!