Wednesday, August 6, 2008

8 Things -

8 things I am passionate about:
1. J
2. P
3. My extended family
4. Sugar
5. My Young Women
6. Music
7. Movies
8. Harry Potter (I know it is over but I just can’t accept it!)

8 books I have read and enjoyed:
1. Harry Potter series
2. The Work & The Glory series (AWESOME)
3. My Young Women manual
4. What To Expect When You Are Expecting
5. What To Expect The First Year
6. What To Expect The Toddler Years
7. Scriptures
8. I need to join the literary bandwagon and read the Twilight Series

8 words or phrases I say often:
1. I love you!
2. P, NO!
3. Give me kiss.
4. I’ll be right back.
5. Good gravy!
6. It’s all good.
7. Night night.
8. Hi!

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Visit family in Alaska
2. Learn more about the Gospel
3. Get the guts to try sushi
4. Travel to England to visit J’s mission
5. Get over my fear of water and learn to swim
6. Have the house and all debt paid off
7. Make sure that P is raised properly
8. Have grandchildren

8 things I learned about myself in the past year:
1. I can be patient when I try
2. I can be friends with some Young Women that I thought I couldn’t
3. J loves me no matter how I may feel about myself
4. It is okay to take some time for myself.
5. I know more about the gospel than I give myself credit for
6. But I still don’t know as much as I should
7. Sometimes I can be funny
8. I can be a good visiting teacher when I try!

8 places I want to see:
1. Alaska
2. New Zealand
3. England
4. Caribbean
5. Disneyland
6. Canada
7. Japan
8. Hawaii

8 things I miss:
1. My Granny Granny (great grandmother)
2. My cousin, Jessi Teeples
3. My friend, Carli
4. Being able to sleep in
5. Being the organist, what an easy calling
6. Teasing my cousin, Jill, about being a nerd for going to the library
7. Harry Potter
8. Distant family

8 things I currently want/need:
1. Want - debt paid off
2. Need - to learn more about the Gospel
3. Need - to clean my house more
4. Want - to have a video camera
5. Need - to teach Preston more
6. Want - a Twinkie
7. Need - something more nutritious
8. Need - to stop drinking so much Diet Coke. I am an addict, I admit it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh, I didn't know Josh went to england. Darik was in Birmingham from 99-00. When/where was your hubby there? I want to go there with him so dang bad. One day!

teresa said...

Fun to read! I too am a Diet Cokaholic. ANd you must try sushi, I LOVE it, just make sure your first time you have it in a real sushi bar, and not at a grocery store.