Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sexy Tie -

For our New Beginnings program in Young Women, we did a news broadcast theme. I volunteered to be one of the news anchors and decided I should wear a tie. Luckily, my mom gave me this white maternity shirt when I was pregnant with P so I didn't have to wear one of J's shirts. Anyway, Sister Ward, who was my co-anchor, wore a sage green shirt so we could match. The girls thought we were so nerdy and silly but I really enjoyed it. Here are a couple pictures that I made J take of me.

Pardon the drywall and mud in the background. We're in the process of remodeling our family room.

J took a full shot to get a picture of my belly.
(FYI - I did wear a skirt so I wasn't technically cross dressing at a church function!)

2 comments:

Matt and Lindsay said...

You did a great job, maybe you should work for local news 8:o)

Jordan Mamma!! said...

THat is Great! Your comment about "cross dressing at church" gave me a great laugh! ; ) Women do wear ties these days- I think if you had added a jacket you could have called it a "power suit"! = ) Will you be wearing your shirt and tie to church next Sunday! It could be new trend! ; )