Monday, April 27, 2009

Sprinkler Shenanigans -

J and P went to play in the backyard last week when it was warmer. J set up the sprinkler and the fun began. Here are some great pics that we got of P.

Yay! I'm having fun!

Our Naturally Irresistible boy!



Getting soggy.


Catching some water in the big ol' mouth of his.



I'm really wet and cold!


I'm cold. He was letting us know it was time to go inside. He warmed up in a nice bath and slept the night away. This is just the beginning of our sprinkler shenanigans for the spring and summer!

3 comments:

Marta said...

Our boy is definitely the man of 1000 faces as great grandma calls him. How fun is he?

Kristen said...

That is the cutest post ever!! I hope those pictures made it in a scrapbook or something!! :) He is adorable!

Evelyn said...

Ha ha! I like these pictures! BTW I don't know why my dashboard hasn't been telling me when you are posting new stuff. I just figured you weren't posting naything new. I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up on your blog!