Saturday, April 4, 2009

Going Public

After much thought, we've decided to let our blog be public. My hope is that more people (especially family members) will be able to check the blog and see how we are doing. I know that there are some somewhat "computer illiterate" people out there and I hope this helps and makes it easier for you to see how we are doing. We shall see how this goes. If I feel that we are not "safe" or something, we may make the decision to go private again.
In the meantime, I'm going to have a couple of different ways for you to follow our blog. That way you will know when I have made a new post. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

ours has always been public and have never had any problems. I have thought the article in the engsin was right about using our blogs to teach other about the church!