Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Outfits and Silly Faces!

I have been wanting to get these cute outfits for the boys for Easter. I see them every time I'm at work and have been trying really hard to be good, since we are pretty low on cash. Anyway, my mom ended up buying these for the boys not knowing that I had been dying to get them. Needless to say, I was VERY excited! :-) The shirts are a pale green and you can't really see the clip-on ties but they are striped and WAY cute! Of all days for P to start pulling funny faces, it was today ... hence the post title. I did manage to get some good smiling shots but I had to include the silly faces too.

I LOVE THESE BOYS!


Happy Camper with Ski Feet!


Future GQ model if you ask me!


I love the slightly devilish look in P's eyes! This is one of my favorites!


E is D.O.N.E.!!!!!
I wanted this at the end of the post but I can't get the pictures to move.

We may have a future Jim Carrey in our midst. He has quite the rubber face!


CHEESE!!!


Being a nerd and E found some socks to suck on.

3 comments:

J Teeples said...

I think that P looks like Granny in the cheese pic.

Jodi said...

Very cute! Love the outfits, maybe I'll have to come get one for my little guy!

Darci and Ryan said...

SO handsome. I love getting them all dressed up!