Friday, July 2, 2010

Family Reunion

So, last weekend, we had J's family reunion. We went to the lake and had an absolute blast! We played in the sand, swam, had water fights, ate some yummy food, and just had fun! Here are some pictures from the day.

P making a sandcastle


Cute little E playing in the mud!



CHEESE!!!!



He loved playing with the shovel!



P hanging out with his cousin. At first, P wouldn't go anywhere near the water. Slowly, through out the day, he ventured out a little farther. By the end of the day, he was playing in water up to his waist. He ended up having so much fun!


 
CHEESE with mom!!!
(Man, I'm pasty white! By the way, I got fried! I learned a great lesson: when wearing sunscreen - reapply reapply reapply reapply!!!!!)



My hunky hubby!



Dirty and happy! Gotta love my hair! ;-)



P hanging with Grandma Sugar! He's our little calf!



SCORE!
E spent a good portion of the day in the shade so he didn't get sunburned. Thank heavens!



I've always wanted to write in the sand! :-)



Me saying good bye to the beach before we left. It was fun!



T.U.C.K.E.R.E.D.  O.U.T.!!!!

No comments: