Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday P!

We had been told that his due date was either July 17th or July 21st. So, I was a tad bit upset when he still wasn't here on July 25th. Actually, on the 24th, I had a major meltdown in the OB/GYN office. It wasn't very pretty. Finally, on the morning of the 26th, I started to have some contractions. They were fairly consistent but not close together. Finally after several hours we called the hospital and decided to come and get checked. I think when my doctor heard I was there and contracting, he decided to have them keep me. I was grateful. I wanted him OUT! They broke my water and started the Pitocin but things didn't progress they way the doctor wanted it to. We ended up opting for a c-section and P was born at 10:09 PM on Wednesday, July 26, 2006. Much to my excitement, I finally got to meet this little one and hold him in my arms!


So tiny and precious!



Sweet babe getting burped on his first day at home.



Taking in the view from the front door.



Cute stinker bug!



Our chunky monkey at Christmas time.



One of my favorites!



Love that face!!!



Now look at him .... all growed up! :'-)
Four-years-old today!



CHEESE!



What a show off! :-)  Love him!

2 comments:

Bonna said...

How cute! I am so very happy that I get to play with that sweet little boy on a regular basis! He has such a fun personality and makes me laugh every day that he is here! Happy Birthday Preston! Grandma Bonna loves you!!

Cannwin said...

That burping picture is priceless! I'm in love with how it perfectly catches the complete wonder of a newborn.