Sunday, August 14, 2011

Girl's Camp Pic's: Part 2

Everyone with their flags





"Carla Cannon" getting ready for Girl's Camp's Got Talent!


One of the wards getting ready for their talent.


More talent. "Pierce Thompson" always X-ed everyone!




Prepping for our Popcorn Popping Rap


Ellen rapping


Terri rapping. It was fun!


Me rapping about pretzels. :-)


Carla  AKA  C-Dawg


WORD! LOL, what nerds!


Another skit. They were depicting a leader falling down the hill during a hike


Another skit




Ah, the infamous 1st ward skit. That fine "woman" would be their Bishop. :-)  He was a good sport.


They were doing a magic show. They had just sawed their assistant in half. Note that I, Howie, was passed out from the horror of the blood and germs. :-)


I arose from my fainting spell and managed to "call my therapist." I then proceeded to pass out. The fine "woman" came to my rescue.


Trying to give me CPR. I managed to "come to" just before mouth-to-mouth was performed.


A group of girls singing


I assume they are singing. We had the Junior Leaders teach a camp song to the younger girls during each flag ceremony and roll call. :-)

No comments: