Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lovin' The New Picnic Table -

*NOTE: About an hour after I made this post, they called and said they were still in town. So we ended up meeting them at Sizzler. So, they did get to see P after all!*

Grandma and Grandpa Lind (AKA Grandma Sugar and Grandpa Grumpy) have had this little picnic table in their back yard. They decided to send it to our house because it will probably get more use. They brought it by today, unfortunately I was gone. I was only gone for 15 minutes too! I feel bad because they don't get to see P enough. Shucks! Anyway, P was so excited and insisted on eating his lunch there. Thankfully, we are having a beautiful Indian Summer! So, here are a couple of pictures:
CHEESE!

Big Cheese with a mouthful!


P was trying to talk a squirrel into coming down and sharing his lunch. The squirrel did not oblige.


Please, oh please, come down!

4 comments:

brandya said...

I really think he gets cuter and cuter with every post! What a fun little colorful picnic table. I wish I had been there. I would have eaten lunch with him on his beautiful table!! Thanks for sharing!

Jill and Levi said...

He is such a Cheese. So cute!
These pictures are fun. Hope everything is going Great!

The Bohne's said...

I can't believe how cute Preston is. Every picture he just seems cuter and cuter!

Marta said...

That dumb squirrel, doesn't he know how much fun Preston is to eat with...I LOVE THAT BOY!!!