Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy List

Photobucket


I"M HAPPY to have such a cute family. I love my boys so much!

I'M HAPPY that the sun is shining this morning despite the freezing temps! I'm so not ready for winter.

Even though I work in retail and will have to work on Thanksgiving day and at 3AM on Black Friday, I truly am HAPPY that I do have a job. It is a blessing and I have to remind myself of that!


I'M randomly HAPPY for Honey Nut Cheerios. I'm eating them as I write this post.

I'M HAPPY for the tv show Wonder Pets. It keeps little E entertained so that I can write this post! Gotta love it!


I'M HAPPY that I have the tomorrow and the day after that off work! I'm going to my sister-in-law's house to do some canning. I honestly have no idea what we will be canning but I'm glad she is teaching. I think it is either tomatoes or apples. We shall see. I like surprises!

I'M HAPPY that I had fun with the kids last night. We turned off the TV and put the laptop to the side. We ended up switching roles and letting P be the daddy. We were trying to show him how whining can get bothersome and old but I don't know if it really worked. He kept giving us our way and giving into our whiny demands. Hmmm ...

I'M HAPPY that we have such awesome tenants in our apartment. She is a wonderful friend and her 4 boys have been fun for our 2 boys.

I'M HAPPY that our tenant boys have taken P under their wing. He is in Kindergarten and rides the bus. There has been some bullying on that bus which terrifies me. (P is small for his age and I worry about him getting bullied. I was bullied on the bus, as a kid, and it was miserable.) Luckily, the boys, ages 10, 8, and 5; have taken P under their wing and take care of him. I am EXTREMELY HAPPY about that.

1 comment:

VandyJ said...

Sorry about the work schedule for Thanksgiving--I've been there, but at least when I did it the times were a bit more sane. Hopefully it will be busy and go by quickly.