Thursday, October 20, 2011

Three for Thursday











Three things that have kept me from blogging lately.


Work -- Work has definitely gotten in the way of my blogging!


Netflix -- I'm addicted to The Wonder Years and Glee at the moment. :-)


Dead Brain -- I can't think of anything to write about!



Three things that leave me wide awake and staring at my ceiling at 3 am.



Kids -- Whether they are coughing, crying, or needing to pee, the kids keep me up some nights.


Finances -- Why does the world have to revolve around money? Ugh, I wish it wasn't so crucial and important to have money!


Job -- I'm trying to decide if I should quit my job and figure out a way to work from home. E has been struggling and I wonder if staying home would help him. 



Three Halloweenish things, thoughts, plans, ideas, memories, etc.



Costumes -- I totally shouldn't have splurged about purchased the costumes for the boys. We can't afford it but they will look so cute!


Candy -- Curse the Halloween candy! I sell tons of it at work and it just makes me want to buy some! I can smell the candy corns and just want to rip open the customer's bags and eat some. Candy = weight gain for sure.


Snow -- I have several memories of trick-or-treating in snow boots and a winter coat. I'm hoping the snow stays away until Halloween is over. Actually, I'd rather the snow just stay up in the mountains and off the road all year! ;-)



Three reasons I love being a mom in October.



Excitement -- Seeing and hearing the excitement from P about Halloween coming. Sometimes it gets annoying but I really think it is sweet to see the pure happiness over holidays!


School -- This is the first Fall season that I've had a kid in public school. It is kind of nice to have some time at home. I know I still have E but it is nice to have some alone time with him! I think he enjoys it too.


Cool Air -- It has been nice to have cool air and not have to run the air conditioner! I've already had to turn on the furnace. It is nice to be able to open the windows in the afternoon and air out the house! 



Three things I just need to get off my chest.

Christianity -- There has been the whole debacle over Pastor Jeffress calling Mormon's a cult and not Christian's. I, for one, am a "Mormon." Our church is actually titled, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I just want to say, for the record, that I do believe in Jesus Christ. I believe he died for us and I believe that I will be able to live with Him and our Father in heaven again one day.


Patriotism -- There isn't really anything "on my chest" but I just want to express my gratitude to those who serve our country. I also want to thank those who support their family members who serve our country. My family will be forever in your debt.


Glee -- I know that I am really far behind in the times but I have finally become a "Gleek." I'm not terribly pleased with how "loose" their morals are but I love all the singing! They have amazing voices!


Three pictures:
I'm going to share some funny pics and stuff that I've shared on Facebook lately. They make me giggle!





1 comment:

Myya said...

I thought I was doing well at blogging & then well, this week happend. Hopefully I will jump back on the wagon & be better. LOL.

I hope the job thing works out for you. It is so hard finding that happy medium between money you need & the needs of your kids. Money sucks huh!

My girls like to use thier ballet costumes from thier May performance for Halloween, thank goodness! Definitely saves buying a new one.

I love that you said that about your religion. I am not LDS, I am Christian but I think your religion is beautiful. I love how it revolves around family & that to me is awesome!!! I sure wish that people would look beyond thier little box. Grrr, it just makes me so mad!

CUTE pics!!!