Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday

I'm linking up with WhisperingWriter at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock At A Time today.
She got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about.


-------  It's okay ......


To have watched Tron: Legacy a bajillion times since it appeared on Netflix. The 5-year-old loves it but I also get a kick out of it.




To eat my weight in candy when I go to the mid-week activity with my Young Women. I don't know why we have to always include food but I usually end up inhaling it.




To really really really want a Kindle Fire for Christmas. I don't think my family is taking me seriously. I even posted a link to it on Facebook and tagged my family in the post. I don't want anything else, just go together with everyone else and get me the Kindle Fire! :-)  Oh, please and a future thank you!




To be grumpy at the sudden turn in temperature the last week. We went from beautiful high 70's to frigid high 40's. Ugh. I'm so not ready for winter.




To cherish every single kiss that E gives to me. He has become picky about when and if he will give a kiss. P won't kiss me anymore except on the cheek.




To miss the wet, slobbery kisses from a baby. Those are the best kind, in my opinion!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Like the new background!!

I have never seen Tron. Not going to watch it. Not my cup of tea.

Why do Mormons have to have food with everything? No wonder I'm overweight!

Kisses. Totally, cherish each one. They grow up too fast!

AiringMyLaundry said...

I am not ready for winter either.

Or tornado season.

Ugh.