Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday

Photobucket

Hey, It's Okay ....

To have turned off all the lights and to have hid in the house so trick-or-treaters wouldn't stop by. How lame. I forgot to get candy and P was sick. We weren't in the mood, I guess.

To not be ready for the Holiday shopping season. I work retail and I really don't want to. 

To be totally excited to buy clearance Halloween candy. I'm totally going to hide it in my locker at work and much on it on my breaks!

To have dressed up for Halloween. Usually we don't but I talked J into it this year!












To have wandered around the store while waiting for P's prescription to be filled. It's not okay however, to end up buying a ton of stuff that I probably shouldn't have!

To have bought Cars 2, even though I knew that Christmas was coming. The cutie was sick and really wanted it. Man, I'm such a pushover!

Want to join in? Click on the button above and join in the fun!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Sorry you've had a sick little guy. I think I would have turned of all the lights too. And sick kids definitely need movies.

I love your new design. So cute!

TheUnSoccerMom said...

I'd love to turn off all the lights, but my hubby LOVES Halloween. We did have fun though. Hope your little one is feeling better! :o)

great post!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Love the costume!

I also bought Cars 2 and gave it to the kids. I usually can't hold off on giving them movies.