Thursday, November 10, 2011

Three for Thursday

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER! ;-) I'm linking up with Evelyn!


Three long lost hobbies:
1.  Playing basketball. I wasn't very good when it came to playing in an actual game and playing under pressure. When I was just in my driveway, I was an awesome shot! :-)
2.  I haven't been reading as much as I would like. Kids and work take up a lot of my time.
3.  Sewing -- cross-stiching to be specific. I haven't done that in a LONG time.

Three jobs/careers I have had:

1.  Real Estate Appraiser's Assistant.  I worked with my dad for 11 years before he retired. I really enjoyed it because he worked around my school schedule through high school and college. He even let me bring P to work when he was a baby. I had to stop bringing him once he could crawl and started pushing the computer buttons. :-)
2.  Sales Associate at Hallmark. I really liked that job. The girls I worked with were awesome and the employee discount was sweet!
3.  I'm currently employed at Shopko. I've been there for 2 1/2 years. I did a Christmas seasonal stretch back in 2008 when I was pregnant with E too.

Three childhood dreams that came true:
1.  I became a mom!!

2.  Live near my parents. :-)  I never wanted to leave. I love 'em too much! We are within 5 minutes.
3.  I met and married an awesome man who treats me with respect and who is pretty darn HOT! 

Three childhood dreams that didn’t come true:

1.  I didn't become an obstetrician. I wanted to be the person that delivered babies. Once I learned how many years of school it took to become one, I quickly nixed that. 
2.  To act in movies and become famous. I always thought that would be great but now I'm not so sure. The press and paparazzi look pretty scary.
3.  I wanted to be an amazing track and field star. My dreams were crushed when I ran track in junior high. I couldn't run the mile without having a major asthma attack. I also sprinted about as fast as a turtle. Yep, a track and field star just wasn't in the cards.

Three toys I asked for Christmas when I was a kid:

I really can't remember so I'll say 3 things that I remember receiving.
1.  I remember being so excited for this doll that I received. My parents were still asleep and I was "quietly" trying to get it out of the box. I made such a loud racket that it woke them up.
2.  I remember getting a really sweet, huge stereo when I was in my early teens. It was cool!
3.  I remember getting a box with supposedly a million dollars shredded inside it. I was so little that I didn't realize that it was a gag gift. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. ;-)

Three pictures:


This was taken at the beginning of October when it was still warm out. :-)  Are these two the cutest ever?


I love how E's hands are in his pockets. He walked around like that all day!


My friend, Collete, and I had to make a dreaded trip to Walmart so we decided to do it together. She has a little guy with the same name as E. :-)  So E and E were holding hands. It was too cute to pass up a pic!

No comments: