Three things I
1. Tootsie Rolls. P, the silly kid, doesn't like 'em!! Crazy.
2. Snickers. I've had an obsession with Snickers since I was a young gal.
3. I usually steal the Nerds too because they are my fav!
Three things I buy that have to be name brand:
1. Dr. Pepper. None of this Mr. Pibb business.
2. I tried the knock-off of Malt OMeal cereals and I am not a fan. Now, I know that the bagged cereals from Malt O Meal are knock-offs but they taste better to me than the "real" stuff.
3. Huh .... I can't seem to think of anything else. I guess that I just usually buy the knock-off stuff.
Three things I spend more than fifteen minutes doing every day:
1. Perusing Facebook.
2. Lately, I've been wiping noses and aiding sick children. That takes forever! ;-)
3. Listening to music
Three things that put me in a fantastic mood:
1. Phone calls or texts from family and friends
2. Winning a game against P on the Wii. The kid kicks my trash!
3. Finding awesome stuff to watch on Netflix. I'm currently going through The Wonder Years!!
Three things I do that a grown woman has no right to be doing anymore:
1. "Running up the dark stairs as fast as I can so the Boogeyman doesn't get me." I totally stole that from Evelyn.
2. I also have to run and jump into bed so the snakes and monsters don't get me. Ugh. I'm such a baby!
3. Giggling whenever my husband says the word "screw." I do it every time! I'm totally giggling now just thinking about it!