Sunday, July 6, 2008

Water Hog -

It seems like the only pictures we get of P lately are of him in the water. Oh well, there will be plenty more to follow. This actually occurred on July 3rd but I just got around to posting them.


Running

Lickin' those lips!

Making sure the sprinkler works properly ... yeah right!


Taking a break!

Peaking through the railings to watch the water.


P telling Mom, who is relaxing, something very important.

In deep thought.


I'll tell you what!



Gettin' a drink!

Hmmm ... maybe I should spray Daddy with this sprinkler.


OKAY! I DID IT!


Having a blast!


I can't just play IN the sprinklers, I have to play WITH the sprinklers.


Turn the water back on ... PUH-LEASE!

2 comments:

Marta said...

water hog? water dog? whatever, he is a water master. Gonna be wrinkly by the end of the summer.

brandya said...

You have such a cute water baby! Thanks for posting such amazing pics of your little ones! They will be memories for years to come!