Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Bump and Stuff -


Here is a picture of my baby bump as of March 1, 2009 (Sorry for the grainy photo. My photoshop skillz could be much better!)

This is me posing (and flaunting my bump) at my cousin's wedding reception on March 7, 2009. I'm such a nerd and proud of it! (By the way, congratulations Cory and Jennifer!!!)


This picture of my dad is actually P's first photograph. Grammy helped him hold the camera and helped him push the button but he did take it! I'm quite proud!


Here are some of my favorite guys! J is such a wonderful husband and I couldn't ask for more! P is such a cheese ball and he makes life fun and interesting! My dad, Steve, is an awesome dad and boss! I am one blessed girl to have such good men in my life!

4 comments:

Danyiel and Stewart said...

You look too cute with your baby bump.

Danyiel and Stewart said...

You look too cute with your baby bump.

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

I love the dorky picture!

teresa said...

Looking good mama!