Sunday, March 8, 2009

This Past Week -

Hey all! I hope all is well for you. We have been doing well. We celebrated the birthday of my sister-in-law, Maria, yesterday and also celebrated the wedding of my cousin, Cory. I'll post pictures from our day with Maria in another post. These are just a few pictures that we took through the week.

P hanging out in his toy basket watching The Incredibles.


Our nerdy kid. We love him SO much!



We've been slowly drywalling our family room. I'm not much help but I try. I usually stand on a chair and hold the drywall while J screws it on. The other day I decided to stand on the desk and use my back and head to hold it. Now, don't think that I have an abusive husband. He didn't leave me there struggling to get a picture. The drywall was screwed on enough that it would hold by itself but I wanted a picture for prosperity's sake!


As you can see, the walls and the ceiling are all covered in dark cedar wood planks. It is okay but just not really our style. It is dark in there, even with all the windows, and we want it to be lighter. So we've been slowly but surely getting the drywall up. I'm really excited to see how it will look when it is finished!


Here is P "helping" Daddy exercise. He loves to "help" and that means that Dad doesn't get much exercising done. P loves to wrestle and attacks J whenever he gets on the floor to do push-ups, crunches, or whatever!


This is P playing dead. I think it is so cute. He shuts his eyes and his mouth hangs wide open. He usually plays dead for a few seconds during his wrestling sessions with Daddy.

5 comments:

Jill and Levi said...

It's good to see that you are helping with the remodeling, and not playing the "Pregnancy card!" Just kidding, hope things are going good!

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

Wow that looks like a lot of work! Glad to see that you are helping out. Is your family room upstairs? Does the apartment take up the whole basement. I guess I have only seen the front room/dining room of your house.

Anonymous said...

You all look like you're doing so good. Preston is huge and your belly is adorable. Glad everything is going so well. I love you guys, thanks for being such good friends!

Mark, Toby, Jayden, Jaxson, and Jonas Maxwell said...

The picture of Preston playing dead is so cute!! The family room loos like its coming together, just don't hurt yourself holding that stuff up!! I hope that you are feeling well.

Chickapee Creations said...

I actually run out of wind when I look at your pregnant pictures..I remember those days! You all look great!