Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ah, The Joys of Dress-Up

A few weeks ago I reconnected with a "long lost friend."  She lives down the street but we've been so busy with our lives, kids, work, etc. that we lost touch. Last time I visited with her, her little girl was just a baby. Now she's three! How freaking sad is that?! Anyway, I texted her and said we MUST get together. So we did! We sat there and visited for hours! P and her little girl had a blast raiding the dress up clothes! Here are some pics:

Here she is in a princess outfit AND a Transformers mask! LOL! 


Here is P in his awesome mask!


SPIDERMAN!!!!


This was the best! Spiderman outfit completed with princess shoes!!!


I L.O.V.E. this picture! P is so flippin' strong and E is totally copping a feel! :-)


GRRRRRR!

3 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

So fun!!

My kids love dressing up too.

Jodi said...

We love dress ups too - I wish more of them fit me and I would wear them more often!:)

Heidi said...

Heehehehe. Princess transformer is pretty awesome. Also hilarious that baby bro had to feel the muscles!