Thursday, December 16, 2010

All I Want For Christmas

fWe actually had the opportunity to see Santa at the beginning of December. I just finally getting around to sharing the pictures. We stood in line for what felt like  F.O.R.E.V.E.R.!!! We finally get to Santa and .....

E freaked out and bailed off of Santa's lap. 


What do you want for Christmas young man?
I want a rocket!!


I love P's face in this! I imagine he is either thinking:
"Man, Santa has bad breath" or
"Does Santa have a booger?"


Here is my second attempt of getting a picture of E and Santa together. Nope, not gonna happen! I couldn't stop laughing! Poor kid, I think I traumatized him!


Ok kids, MOVE OVER, it's my turn!
Santa, I'd really like for my mortgage to be paid for .... what do you mean that isn't possible?!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Those are priceless pictures of both your boys - so cute!

I agree - why can't Santa pay off all our mortgages??

AiringMyLaundry said...

LOL I love these pictures.