Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tag . . . I'm It! -

I've been looking forward to my first tag . . . so here you go!

1. WHAT ARE FOUR JOBS THAT YOU HAVE HAD IN LIFE?
Mother (21 months), sales associate at Hallmark (4 months), & appraiser assistant (11 years). I've only had three.
2. WHAT ARE FOUR PLACES WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN?
New York City, Nauvoo, Chicago, & Denver
3. WHAT ARE FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS?
Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo, my mom's chicken and dumplings, Cornish hens stuffed with stuffing, & shrimp on ice!!!
4. WHO ARE FOUR PEOPLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW BETTER?
1) Jesus Christ 2) Joseph Smith Jr. 3) Lindsay Walker (we've just met and I can't wait to get to know you even better!) 4) Christian Bale (What a hottie! Don't worry J, you have nothing to worry about! I love you the most!).
5. FOUR REASONS I LOVE BEING ME?
1) I have an awesome husband who takes care of me and gives me breaks from P when he is driving me cRaZy! 2) I really do have a wonderful son and I love him more than words can express. 3) I love to be me because I have wonderful friends, family, and extended family! 4) Because I can play the piano.
6. WHAT ARE FOUR CLASSES YOU WISH WERE OFFERED TO YOU THAT YOU COULD PARTICIPATE IN RIGHT NOW?
1) Photography 2) Patience 101 3) Parenting 101 4) How to deal with teenagers with cell phones. (I am a frazzled Young Women leader in need of suggestions!)
7. WHO ARE FOUR FRIENDS OR RELATIVES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAG?
Lindsay Walker, Brandy Anderson, Teresa Green, & Kristen Starr,
TAG YOU'RE IT!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to learn all of that stuff about you. If you happen to find that patience 101 class I will take it with you!! And the parenting one, too. Have a great day!!

Talea Sedgwick said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog. I've been meaning to ask you if you had one! It'll be fun to read!

Kelsey said...

hey, with the girls in your young womens...if they had cell phones and it was me i would literally take them away till the end of church and then they could get them back. if they aren't going to act like adults they aren't going to be treated like adults. they need to show respect.