Sunday, April 27, 2008

Finally, some warm weather!!! -


P, our future football player. Actually, he tripped while running from Daddy and was getting up but we thought he looked like football player. There have been many guys at church who thought he would be a football player when he got older. P used to be a lot huskier when he was smaller.

Hanging out near the neighbors fence. Yet again, I managed to get a great picture of Preston and it has a ladybug sticker in it. Oh well, whatever works. I'll put J to work on Photoshop to fix that later.


Running around and checking out the yard. P loves to be outside.


Playing with Daddy. They have so much fun together!

11 comments:

Matt and Lindsay said...

Oh, your little guy is so cute!! He must love being able to play outside without all the layers :o) I didn't see any pictures of you!!!! (I think you may have said something like that on my blog!) J/K Your family looks like fun.

K Lind said...

Yeah, I'm the photographer.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie bug! He is quite the character! Hey..let us know when you guys are up here again so we can go to the zoo! they boys would have sooo much fun!

Unknown said...

i seriously love the football pic, it is one that's gotta go in a frame :-)

Joshua Ellislind Art Studio said...

I notice Preston get praised for his pictures, but Josh,(Cough, Cough) has a lot of energy to keep up with the little squib. ;)

Josh

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So cute. You need to teach me how to put two pics next to each other like you did with Preston.

Anonymous said...

Sorry i posted three times! I guess I got a little impatient with my computer. And I just really like you guys!!lol.

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

so cute~ To bad the weather is crumy today. I wouldnt take out the lady bug sticker. It is cute and give it personality!

Carli W. said...

I love his football picture. He is getting super cute!