Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


Sorry, I'm behind as usual.

I CONFESS that I just ordered 8 tons of gravel to be dumped into my driveway. We are doing raised box gardens and want to put gravel down under the part where they will be. We also plan on doing some decorative gravel  stuff along the perimeter of the backyard. Should be lots of work ......  What did I get myself into?

I CONFESS that I leaped for joy when I saw all these boys so excited about the dump truck and the possibilities of what to do with all that gravel! I remembered how excited my cousins got about trucks and tractors. I'm glad I was able to fulfill a little "manliness" into their lives today! ;-)
Hmmmm ..... Child Labor! ;-)

I CONFESS that those aren't all my boys. Four of them live in our basement apartment. One of them is their cousin spending the night. The other in the back and the one cut off at the left are mine! :-)

I CONFESS that we watched Bolt! tonight. How I love that movie! The hamster, Rhino, makes me laugh .... a lot.

I CONFESS that I have been enjoying the nicer weather that we've been getting around here. The warmth and sunshine brings happiness to my soul!

I CONFESS that I don't have anything very juicy to share. I must live a pretty boring, yet happy, life.


WHAT DO YOU NEED TO CONFESS? Go join up with Mamarazzi and Glamazon!

No comments: