1. Eat my hidden treats. Ice cream, candy, etc.
2. Peruse Facebook and blog stalk.
3. Yawn and pester J to go to bed.
|Gorgeous! This is now my cell phone wallpaper! :-)|
|So pretty. I love Clematis!|
|Got Ice Cream?|
Three people I kind of want to be, but not really:
1. Sandra Bulluck
3. One of my managers at work
Three objects I would never buy used:
1. Feminine Hygiene products
3. Toilet paper
Three things I didn't do today:
1. Laundry ..... it never ends.
2. Make dinner (It's J's birthday, we're going out!)
3. Make a million dollars
Three books I would like to read...probably in ten years when all these dang kids are in school:
1. The Lord of the Rings - I loved the movies and would like to read the books
2. The Bible - all the way through. I never managed to do it during Seminary.
3. I dunno. I'm spacing out what else I want to read.
Three things that have been ruined for me thanks to stomach flu and/or morning sickness:
1. Puerto Vallarta restaurant here in town. Food poisoning ..... ER visit ....
2. During pregnancy I cannot eat Pork. Even the word PORK makes me gag when I'm pregnant.
3. My enchiladas that I make. I accidentally put diced jalapeños instead of diced green chilies. OUCH!
Three things I appreciate about my marriage:
1. We listen and talk to each other We rarely fight.
2. We have humor.
3. My in-laws (parents and siblings). Love 'em all!
Three things within a two foot reach of me:
1. Little E eating some bread
2. Two sippy cups
3. Some foot cream
Three plans for the near future:
1. A get together with my partners-in-crime from our college days. I'm so excited!
2. Buy Mother's Day cards for the moms! *Mom, omit this part from your memory*
3. Finally get out of my work clothes. I'm too tired to get up from the computer. ;-)
Three final thoughts:
1. Why do the neighbor dogs always have to bark when we grace our backyard with our presence?
2. What should I order for dinner tonight at Applebee's?
3. I am looking forward to the weekend!