Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We Want To Know Wednesday



Photobucket



This week's questions come from Impulsive Addict.

{1} If money didn't matter, where would your perfect vacation take place? Briefly describe.

I have two places. I'd love to visit Alaska because the landscapes are so beautiful and I have family living there! The other place would be New Zealand. Again, the landscape is breathtaking and J has an old mission companion who lives there. He said he loved to be our tour guide! One day, one day ......

{2}What's a bad habit that you have (or had) that is/was hard to break?

I have a bad habit of biting my nails. I have broken it before but I end up going back to biting. I managed to stop when J and I got engaged. My nails were so pretty and then a week before, I started chomping again. I managed to still have enough to get a french tip for pictures. 

{3} If you weren't on a diet or counting calories, what would you like to have for dinner tonight?

I would choose my mom's Chicken and Dumplings. It is my favorite meal! Of course, it would have to be followed by her Raspberry Fudge Cake. Y.U.M.!!!!

{4} If you had the chance to interview anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what's one question that you would ask?

Man, that is hard. I guess I would interview Joseph Smith, Jr. I'd love to just ask him about his experiences and be able to hear his testimony in person.

{5} Describe yourself in 6 words

Funny, nice, loving, happy-go-lucky, caring, and Mom.  (J helped me a little! ;-) )

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

Alaska...love it. Great choice.

nail biting was a hard habit for me to break i was in HS when i finally stopped.

i make some awesome chicken and dumplings...best part of Fall and Winter.

uh, how did i miss you were LDS?

happy-go-lucky, love that!

Unknown said...

I have a friend who served her mission in New Zealand. Oh, yeah, totally jealous!

I have mastered the art of chicken and dumplings! No really, I have. LOVE IT!