Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We Want To Know Wed.


Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesday Q&A hosted by:

Impulsive AddictJanetteMamarazzi and Seriously Shawn




Photobucket




{1} If you could choose a Super Power, what would it be?
I would totally be Peter Petrelli from the show Hero's. He has the ability to absorb other people's Super Powers. That way I could experience them all!

{2} What would be your first frivolous purchase if you were awarded a million dollars tomorrow? (and don't say "that's not a lot of money", it sounds pretentious)
After paying off the house, I would totally get a sprinkler system. Is that lame? I HATE to water the lawn with a PASSION. Is a sprinkler system necessary? No, but if I had a million dollars laying around it would be installed tomorrow!

{3} What would be the hardest current luxury for you to give up?
The bathroom. If I had to squat in the woods on a regular basis and bathe in a pond or river, I would be one unhappy woman. The first thing I typed was the computer/internet but then I realized that squatting in the woods would be totally worse! ;-)

{4} If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom and great wealth, which would you choose?
As cliche as it sounds, I'd go for great wisdom. I figure, if you are wise and knowledgeable, you are more likely to find a good paying job or make good investments.

{5} I you were to be stranded on a deserted island for 100 days what 5 THINGS would you pack?
This made me laugh because most people don't say a boat. So, I'll bring a boat, my friend Kim's food storage (that would totally last me a year!), unlimited toilet paper (see #3), my husband, and a first aid kit. I'm such a klutz. I'm sure I'd need the first aid kit within the first 10 minutes!

I'd love to hear your answers. Go link up with the ladies above!

4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

oh man your friend's food storage...brilliant!!

and i totally hate the yard work stuff, get your sprinkler system girl!

thanks for linking up, great answers!

VandyJ said...

As long as it was not a little dinky boat--it's have to be big enough to sail away from the island.

Anonymous said...

You are so smart with your super power answer!!! Why didn't I think of that!?

I'm totally with you on the bathroom luxury. I chose running water for the same reason!! Outhouses and squat pots do NOT appeal to me one bit!! :o)

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

I LOVE that you said absorbing other super powers! If I watched Hero's like my husband, I would have been able to come up with that! GREAT! I would rather have a toilet too....but I said internet..there are so many luxuries I couldn't live without, it's hard to narrow it down to 1.