Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy List

Photobucket


I'M HAPPY that I have the weekend off! Woot!

I'M HAPPY that I got to go to a family reunion for my maternal grandmother's family. I only found out about it yesterday. Luckily, I have the day off and was able to attend!

I'M HAPPY to have watched my Uncle Gary try to swing a bat and hit a softball! It took him about 10 pitches but he finally connected! I've never screamed so loud! :-)  It was hilarious!

I'M HAPPY that we, as a family, went with another family rock climbing yesterday! It was so stinkin' fun!

I'M HAPPY that I was able to climb the 30 foot wall twice!

I'M HAPPY that we have good friends who invite us to do fun things!

I'M HAPPY (kind of) that I'm sitting here watching Veggie Tales with J and P while I blog. E is napping.

I'M HAPPY that E naps! When he doesn't, he is a G.R.U.M.P.!

I'M HAPPY to have such a wonderful family!

I hope you all are HAPPY too! Click on the pic above and join in the happiness!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Family reunions are the best! I wish I was able to go to my Dad's side of the family, reunion. It's every year, on the 4th but it's clear across the country.
Naps are wonderful!
Nice happy list! Thanks for sharing!!

Jill and Levi said...

I love your happy list, and friday confessional :) They make me smile :)